|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
If you are searching for a dating community that caters specifically for people who have herpes and STD, there is no need to look at other options. At PositiveSingles.com, you can easily find other people with HIV. Positive Singles has a huge community of members, which is a good reason to convince you to sign up. With this free HIV positive dating app, it will be easier to find someone you can be within the absence of the fear of being judged.
As one of the best HIV dating sites, here are some of the features that make it an excellent choice:
- Has more than 60,000 success stories and up to 120,000 conversations are done daily
- You can send a wink to people you love and create a list of your favorites
- Contains STD blogs, which can serve as an excellent source of information and dating tips
- Has an online chatroom, which will allow you to easily communicate with other members
- Live Dating Advisor to provide counseling and advice to increase the likelihood of success
- Provides a list of STD Care Locations
Pros and Cons
Here are some of the reasons why it is a top choice for the best HIV dating sites:
- The website comes with a variety of support features to be extended the necessary assistance that you need
- The site offers the best when it comes to privacy as you can remain completely anonymous, except for the fact that you have to reveal that you are positive
- 24/7 customer assistance is available for both standard and gold members
- Plenty of options for filtering search results, such as through location, ethnicity, and religion
- Available for both iOS and Android. With a convenient mobile app, this means that you can have it accessed anywhere
However, this free HIV positive dating app also has several drawbacks, which include the following:
- Site design needs improvement to improve the overall user-experience
- Basic features for free members
Why Join Positive Singles?
The best reason to join this site is the fact that it comes with a large community of members. This will make it easy to look for singles with the same condition as you. There is lesser likelihood of rejection knowing that the dating community has members who all share one thing – they are HIV-positive.
In sum, from the things that have been mentioned above, it is pretty much clear that Positive Singles is the top pick for a free HIV positive dating app. It has a huge community, it is easy to use, and they offer an abundance of resources to help increase the likelihood of finding someone you can date.